The reduced viscosity polycarboxylate superplasticizer adopts the smaller molecular weight polyether side chain and the reduced viscosity functional monomer to adjust the molecular weight and structure of the polycarboxylate superplasticizer to make the polymer adsorbs on cement particles by flexible chemical bonds that do not impede the flow of concrete, achieve a significant reduction in concrete viscosity, and extend rheology. It gives concrete low yield stress, low viscosity and long working retention, which greatly improves the difficulty of concrete pouring and enhances the concrete pumping convenience of all construction activities.
• Prefabricated/prestressed concrete
• High performance and ultra-high-strength concrete
• High-performance concrete
• Low water to cement ratio concrete
• Compacted concrete
• Ready-mixed concrete
• Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
• High mineral additive concrete
Features & Advantages：
• Good compatibility with other types of polycarboxylate superplasticizer and can be used in any proportion
• The concrete has excellent workability, good cohesiveness, and thixotropic properties, and can effectively avoid bleeding and segregation.
• •Reduce the viscosity of ultra-high-strength concrete to improve concrete performance
• Improve pumping difficulty (lower pressure and long-distance)
• Low sensitivity to ground materials, suitable for a variety of specifications and models of cement, with high adaptability to slag, fly ash and other active admixtures
• Provides fresh concrete with high fluidity, moderate gas content and good slump retention.
• Green, environmentally friendly, non-toxic and harmless
The dosage of the reduced viscosity polycarboxylate superplasticizer is generally 15%-35% of the total effective solid content of the admixture, and the specific dosage is determined according to the construction requirements. It can be combined with other types of polycarboxylate superplasticizer, retarder, defoamer, air-entraining agent and other additives to make the concrete more convenient and work better. The dosage should be optimized by trail by used actual building materials to satisfy the project needs.
Package & Storage：
It can be transported, sealed and stored in 200 kg drum or 1000 kg IBC tank. It must avoid rain, water leakage, debris or water evaporation. The storage period in sealed original packaging without sunlight can reach one year at 0~35°C. If you have any other questions, please contact us in time.
|Status (25℃)||Solid Content||Water Reduction Rate||pH Value||Density||Chloride Ion||Sodium Sulfate|
|Light Yellow Liquid||45±1%||≥20%||4-9||1.1±0.1 g/cm3||≤0.02%||≤0.2%|